Awards, Honors and Professional Accomplishments
- Board Member, Chair, General Practice-Solo and Small Firm Section, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Chair, Law Office Management Section, State Bar of Wisconsin (2011-2012)
- Chair of the Wisconsin Solo and Small Firm Conference (2011)
- Chair of the Technology Track for the Wisconsin Solo and Small Firm Conference (2008, 2010, 2012, 2016 & 2017) REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS
- Worked with numerous local governments to develop frac sand mining regulations.
- Worked with local governments to implement zoning regulations.
NEWS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Lecturer, “Local Government Immunity Defense: Litigation Challenges,” webcast CLE Program by Strafford Publications, (February 2012)
- Lecturer, “Introduction to Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate,” Community Education Series (2007-2011)
- Author, “Law Practice Toolkit: The Wisconsin Lawyer’s Guide to a Better Law Practice,” Chapter 2, Technology and Other Office Options Published by Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company, Madison, WI (2011).
- Author, “Do We Need A Roll Call Vote on This?” Bakke Norman Municipal Law Alert (August 2010)
- Author/Lecturer, “Email and Electronic Record Retention” Bakke Norman Municipal Seminar (2010)
- Author, “Open Records Request: Tips for Responses” Bakke Norman Municipal Law Alert (March 2009)
- Author, “Emails and the Open Records Law” Bakke Norman Municipal Law Alert (July 2009)
- Author/Lecturer, “Introduction to Zoning” Bakke Norman Municipal Seminar (2007 and 2009)
- Author, “Zoning Basics: Nonconformance; Conditional Uses and Special Exceptions; Variances” Bakke Norman Municipal Law Alert (October 2007)
- Author, Technology Chapter for Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company’s “Law Practice Toolkit“