Tammy is an attorney and a CPA who practices in the area of estate planning, probate, business law and tax law. She provides advice to individuals and businesses, with an emphasis on farm clients, regarding wills, trusts, choice of business entity, tax law, corporate conversions and succession planning. Tammy also works with non-profit organizations in the formation of business entities and in securing tax exempt status.
In addition to practicing law, Tammy supervises the accounting and tax practice of Richardson Tax & Accounting. She assists individuals and businesses with tax preparation (individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary returns), tax planning, accounting and payroll.
Prior to joining Bakke Norman in 2011, Tammy practiced for over nine years in Southeastern Wisconsin. She practiced in the areas of tax law, business law and civil litigation.
Tammy lives in Hudson with her husband and two daughters. In her free time, she enjoys running, biking and camping.
- “Rising Star” as designated by Wisconsin Super Lawyers (2009)
- Resolved tax dispute in client’s favor resulting in a $3 million dollar reduction in tax liability.
- Secured innocent spouse relief for client saving client over $100,000.
- Minnesota (2012)
- Wisconsin (2002)
- U.S.Tax Court
- Hamline University School of Law, JD, 2001, cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, BBA, Accounting, 1995
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, BBA, Finance, 1993, Golden Key National Honor Society
- Certified Public Accountant (2003)