Join us for the 2015 Municipal Seminar on Thursday, April 23, 2015, at WITC – New Richmond Campus at 1019 South Knowles Avenue. Registration and light dinner will be served from 5:30-6:00 p.m. Seminar will be held from 6:00-9:00 p.m.
The topics covered include:
- Legislative/Case Law Update – Tom Schumacher, Bakke Norman, S.C.
- Comprehensive Plans – Todd Johnson, UW – River Falls
- Implements of Husbandry – Tim O’Brien, Bakke Norman, S.C.
- Borrowing 101 – Sean Lentz and Patrick Mallory, Ehlers & Associates
- Enforcing Ordinances – Kate Avoles and Jeff Cormell, Bakke Norman, S.C.